- Cloud Storage Companies
- Acronis Review
Acronis is a software development company specializing in storage management solutions. They work to make the software easy to use and accessible to everyone. A few areas they work in are disaster recovery, backup and restore, partitioning, boot management, privacy, data migration, and other store management software.
- Located in several countries around the world including: America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Founded in 2000. Current CEO is Jason Donahue
- More than 600 employees Sold in more than 180 countries in 13 different languages
- Averaging 100k website visitors a month in the past year
Acronis Features & Plans:
- Home Plans $4.95/month ($49.95/year) for 250GB
- Business Plans: Workstation $49.99/year for 250GB
- Server $499.99/year for 1TB Virtual Machine $1,199/year for 2TB
Acronis Technical Features:
Lots of Backup Options, Recovery Options, Virtualization Support, Backup Management, Centralized Management, Reporting and Monitoring, Backup Administration, Deployment and Upgrade Options, User Interface, Security, and Storage.
Acronis Backup Support:
- Phone Support: Yes per Subscription
- Email Support: Yes
- Ticket System: No
- Live Support Chat: No
- FAQ & Knowledge base: Yes
- Video Tutorials: No