- Cloud Storage Companies
- Nero Review
Nero specializes in what they call liquid media technology which allows you to use the media with you anywhere anytime. They have several types of software that have been around for a few years now. They are well established in the computer world and compete in several different markets. Online back up is somewhat new for them, but they have a full staff and experience that makes them more reliable.
- Headquatered in Karlsbad, Germany with offices around the world.
- Founded in 1995 by Richard Lesser
- More than 15 years in business
- More than 50 employees
- Makes over $30 Million in revenue
- Privately held
Nero Features & Plans:
- Plan 1: 5GB of storage $24.99/Year
- Plan 2: 25GB of storage $54.99/Year
Nero Technical Features:
Anytime backup, Secure storage, Easy to use backup software, Reliable support and more.
Nero Backup Support:
- Phone Support: Yes - Monday - Friday, from 7:00am until 1:00am, Saturday-Sunday, from 8:00am until 8:00pm EST
- Email Support: Yes
- Ticket System: No
- Live Support Chat: Yes - Monday - Friday, 24 hours
- FAQ & Knowledge base: Yes
- Video Tutorials: Yes